Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lucky Challenge Number 7!

Okay, I'll confess to stealing this creative challenge from another blog, but I think it's a fun project, so I'm jackin' that joker and running with it. The assignment: illustrate a line from a favorite song. From Free Fallin' to Freebird, keep it funky, keep it fresh.
 "I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity, who uses a machete to cut through red tape" ...from "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Cake  Jesse's song of choice.


In the Hall of the Mountain King (Norwegian: I Dovregubbens hall): a piece of orchestral music composed by Edvard Grieg for the sixth scene of Act II in Henrik Ibsen's play Peer Gynt. (Interesting note: I didn't even know the music had been composed for use in a play. I sketched this, then read the brief synopsis of Act II, scene VI. So the depiction here is, in fact, ridiculously inaccurate.) --Christian's song of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;